Our holidays as a family are nothing short of a traveling circus. There aren't very many pictures usually, so when there are, you bet I am sure to post them!
The first part was the Thursday before Easter Sunday, at my Aunt Michele's house. I helped he with her easter baskets for her daycare kids, and I colored eggs with the girls (my cousin's Rainey, Allie and Taylor)
Allie did a KICK-ASS job of decorating eggs!
And then she murdered my dinosaur egg .. poor guy, he never even stood a chance!!
The second part of our Easter was the Saturday night before Easter, where my dad decided that he did in facr want to do Easter with us. SO, I drove to the store, bought 3 dozen eggs and two boxes of decorating material, came home and cooked/decorated them ... which took me 3 hours to do!! ONLY TO FIND OUT, that my dad did a little to much pre-easter partying the night before and didn't get up in time to even do Easter. I've said this before and I'll say it again, I love that man to death, but he is a pain in my ass. These are some of the eggs I decorated ... BY. MY. SELF!
I know ... they're awesome. At the same time, you're probably thinking .. where are the other 34 eggs?! Everyone ate them before I got to take pictures. lol.
NEXT! The third stop of Easter was at my mom's house. Again, we decorated 3 dozen eggs. lol. Thank God I love to eat hard boiled eggs! haha. My mom and I are pretty festive people normally, but on Easter we go apeshit. The following pictures are only PART of the artistic egg-stravaganza that ensued on this fine day.
I know what you're thinking ... AMAZING. And yes, that last one IS in fact, and elephant. We would have taken more pictures, but RJ and Scott were getting annoyed with our creativity and were ready to hide the eggs already. haha. These next pictures aren't the top eggs, but they were okay, and to be fair we have to post ones that the guys did too! lol.
That last one is one of my favorites because it's our "Mr. & Mrs." eggs and RJ even made the blue one .. it has a goatee and sideburns! haha. I don't know why, but it just makes me laugh!
And FINALLY! Our last stop of the day, RJ's brother's mother-in-law. lol. Say that five times fast. It was pretty relaxing. It was my first time meeting Jack and Bonnie and they really are sweet people! I just love spending time with RJ's family, they are such great people and they always make me feel like I'm a part of the family.
Overall, I think this Easter went by pretty smoothly. Hopefully one of these times, WE can host one and then we won't have to do so much traveling. It really is a pain. Haha.
The first part was the Thursday before Easter Sunday, at my Aunt Michele's house. I helped he with her easter baskets for her daycare kids, and I colored eggs with the girls (my cousin's Rainey, Allie and Taylor)
"I think I need to blow my nose" Hahaha! I guess you had to be there to really experience how much fun we all had that night. I laughed SO hard. It was a very memorable night!
And then she murdered my dinosaur egg .. poor guy, he never even stood a chance!!
The second part of our Easter was the Saturday night before Easter, where my dad decided that he did in facr want to do Easter with us. SO, I drove to the store, bought 3 dozen eggs and two boxes of decorating material, came home and cooked/decorated them ... which took me 3 hours to do!! ONLY TO FIND OUT, that my dad did a little to much pre-easter partying the night before and didn't get up in time to even do Easter. I've said this before and I'll say it again, I love that man to death, but he is a pain in my ass. These are some of the eggs I decorated ... BY. MY. SELF!
I know ... they're awesome. At the same time, you're probably thinking .. where are the other 34 eggs?! Everyone ate them before I got to take pictures. lol.
NEXT! The third stop of Easter was at my mom's house. Again, we decorated 3 dozen eggs. lol. Thank God I love to eat hard boiled eggs! haha. My mom and I are pretty festive people normally, but on Easter we go apeshit. The following pictures are only PART of the artistic egg-stravaganza that ensued on this fine day.
That last one is one of my favorites because it's our "Mr. & Mrs." eggs and RJ even made the blue one .. it has a goatee and sideburns! haha. I don't know why, but it just makes me laugh!
And FINALLY! Our last stop of the day, RJ's brother's mother-in-law. lol. Say that five times fast. It was pretty relaxing. It was my first time meeting Jack and Bonnie and they really are sweet people! I just love spending time with RJ's family, they are such great people and they always make me feel like I'm a part of the family.
Overall, I think this Easter went by pretty smoothly. Hopefully one of these times, WE can host one and then we won't have to do so much traveling. It really is a pain. Haha.

0 comments:
Post a Comment